About the Theme
Gillian was designed to be flexible and easy to use, even and especially for sites with a lot of content. With three templates for layouts, you can pick and choose from a variety of customization options to truly make Gillian yours — and truly make your WordPress site or blog fit the particular needs of your users, brand, or institution.
Not interested in too many options? That’s fine too; Gillian ships out of the box with a ready-to-use design and plenty of functionalities. The theme even includes a free default header image, which you can keep, delete, or change.
You can install Gillian and be ready to go with the default color scheme and settings. But Gillian also comes with a variety of features that are designed to allow you further control over your project, while still being easy-to-use at different levels of WordPress (or coding) expertise.
- Responsive design
- Accessibility ready
- Default header image included in theme
- Upload your own custom header image
- Upload your own custom background image
- Featured images (posts and pages)
- Default right sidebar layout
- Three-column template (left and right sidebars)
- Full-width template (no sidebars)
- Optional secondary menu
- Social media menu with Font Awesome icons
- Widgetized sidebars and footer
- Customizer color options
- Editor styling